Jumat, 04 Juli 2014

kunci gitar Superman Is Dead - Wake Me Up

18.20

INTRO: G

G D 
Wake me up when I'm deadly to the world
Em Bm
I fall into the reason to have no more dreams right now
C D
Warming flames and warming hearts
G Em
Eyes speaking without sounds
C D
Here we are sitting side by side to keep this fight

G D
Wake me up when I'm deadly to the world
Em Bm
Please tell me anything that you can't hide and I don't know
C D
Feel something dropped on us
G Em
Our wings ready to fly
C D
Promise me to put the agony out of this fight

REFF

C D
Wake me up
G Em
Until the war is closing down
C D
And all the road is shining bright
G
All loaded guns speak all regrets
C D
We can tell the time
G Em
Break up this glass to set us free
C D
We're no more blind to see

G D
Wake me up when I'm deadly to the world
Em Bm
Let me be the one take care of you beyond the dark
C D
Kill all my loneliness
G Em
Release me from the ice
C D
Wake me up to hold you tight, save all my arms around


D# F G
Please stay before my time's too late
D# F G
Face me without your scary tears
D# F G
Lonely I'm tired, always try
F
To answer and to take
D#
To dream on days and nights
D
Fantasy...
D#-D D#-D D#-D
And on and on and on
C A# A G
Please wake me up

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

© 2013 Lirik dan kunci gitar . All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top